our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 07, 2006

Trying this out....again.


Okay, so I figure I'll try out this blogging thing again. I actually have a moment now while Landon is peacefully sleeping in his swing and will surely be waking up soon. I'll try to keep this updated to keep everyone updated on our life up here in Virginia. Here's a quick fill in. Landon was 3 months July 24th and he is growing up so quickly. He is rolling over constantly. He is on his back for all of 3 seconds and then rolls to his belly...(mind you this is not cute at night when mommy wants to go to sleep) his next dr. appt is aug. 24th and we'll get a new ht/wt...last time we checked he was 14lbs and 'bout 25 inches long. He's, I think, the cutest baby EVER, not that I'm biased or anything.

Will is 'bout finished up applying for school for next year when he gets out of the army. YAY!!! Its been okay here for the past 3 years and I'll miss the friends I've made, but I'm ready to go. The prices, and the freaking TRAFFIC....aaaaaaaaaahhh..its enough to drive anyone insane. Its between florida and north carolina and if he gets into UNC, then we're prob. going there for the duration of his schooling...What degree does he want now you ask?haha...he wants to go back to be a nurse anesthesist...we'll see how that turns out...That means in about 10 years i wont have to work anymore....i hope i can make it until that point. ha.

As for me, I'm only back to work part time nights b/c that what works for us and I like that I can be home w/ landon and we dont have to pay for daycare....

okay...until next time...(i.e. when landon sleeps again....)

3 Comments:

Blogger Angelle said...

Yay! Definitely keep this updated. Love to all of you!

5:06 PM  
Blogger nomoreblog said...

You have done such an amazing job with your first blog. Misisng you heaps. The Aussie Foxes

8:48 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. We miss you.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home