our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 23, 2007

Pigs CAN fly

So somewhere pigs must be able to fly because MY son slept from 7-7 last night.....can you believe that...he has also moved to one nap a day. So, he's walking, sleeping, napping, eating...and hopefully teething but still no teeth. We got him some stride rite shoes today also b/c he really didnt have any real shoes to wear and since he likes to walk and we're out alot i figured we'd spend the money for some good shoes...well we didn't spend the money- grandma did (thank you!) I'll post a pic of him in his new sneakies later. We're going to the Baltimore Aquarium tomorrow. I hear its one of the top 5 in the country? I'll update on how that went as well....

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

WHoo!! Yeah!! I'm so happy Landon slept for you. Did you run into his room to make sure he was OK. I know the first night Zach did that I woke up and looked at the clock and freaked out.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Angelle said...

I knew it would happen one day. Life will just get better and better for you as a family. Lots of love and can't wait to see the little man again.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

That's awesome! Glad to hear it! :)

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home