our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Make Room for Baby

for baby number 2 that is....

I think i am finally ready to announce that we are expecting baby # 2. I am due at the end of October.

After weeks of worrying (b/c thats what i do best of course), ....and i'm still a worry wort...i'm feeling sort of comfortable in telling you all this news..We are so happy, but I think in my line of work i've come to somewhat think about the worst case scenario sometimes but hope for the absolute best...its hard and stressful and tiring..but in the end it will be worth it.

So say your little prayers for me, and for a healthy kiddo...and for it to have a vagina..HAHA.

i'll keep you all posted.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Stefanie said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Angelle said...

Yay! We can't wait for a new cousin to play with.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Congrats!! This is so exciting!!!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Keri Donald said...

That's wonderful new Stacy!!! Congratulations to you, Will, and Landon!

8:27 AM  
Blogger never said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats! I was thinking it was time for a second =) So excited for you! Jen

6:09 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you're "at this point". I've been thinking about you!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations! We'll hope and pray that you have a healthy baby, and if it is a girl that she will have a vagina :-)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you guys!

4:48 PM  
Blogger sandrasueb said...

CONGRATS!!!! so happy for you guys!!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

Congratulations! How exciting!! I hope you get your vagina!!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Congratulations!! What great news :)

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home