our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2007

we have a tooth!

So finally landon has his first tooth. I was putting him to bed last night and i was putting some oragel on his gums and sure enough there was a pointy thing on the bottom gums. So of course i waited til morning to try to look and its sooo cute...i can't wait to see it bigger and him to get more teeth.....I could do w/out the teething and chewing and drooling though...i'll try to get a pic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

yay for teeth! Oh and Happy Belated Birthday!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

That's so cute that he got his first tooth on your birthday! :)

1:24 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I'm sorry I forgot your birthday. Happy belated! I can't wait to see pics of your little man with a big ol' teethy smile

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home