our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

the gender is....?????

So here i am at work, sitting, waiting.....I do have a patient that i'm monitoring but there is this little white envelope in my bag w/ the secret gender of my baby in it and its making it hard to sit still !!!!!!!!!!!

I was NOT allowed to find out the sex of this baby w/o Will. My 20week anatomy scan is the 2nd week of june and those that know me know i'm NOT a patient person. So a kind doctor at work looked for me printed the picture w/ the gender on it. OMG. Do you know how hard it is not to look in that envelope? BUT i am being true to my word and Will and I will look at it together when i get home...stay tuned....

Any predictions ??? i'd love to hear what you think.

Will---boy
Me---no idea
Landon----girl (apparently Angelle is having a boy according to him as well)

8 Comments:

Blogger Angelle said...

Ahhhhhhh! You better call me this morning before you go to sleep....

7:43 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Can't wait to find out!!! I hope you're having a little girl!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Keri Donald said...

You're a better wife than I am! I would totally peek! :)

I see you as the mom of two boys! You have the personality to deal with all of that craziness and momma's boy love!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I hope, for you, it is a girl! Big brothers are the best for a cute little girl!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Erica Lynn said...

I'm hoping for a girl for you :) How exciting!!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

You have some crazy willpower. I could NEVER do that!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Keri Donald said...

So... when exactly are you going home!?!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Erica Lynn said...

So Landon was right for both of you!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home