our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

huggies vs. pampers

Okay so i'm really tired of buying different types of diapers every week trying to decide which i like better...the huggies fit him so much better but it seems pampers absorbs better...But they BOTH suck at night...it doesnt matter if i change his diaper he somehow will pee out it...(this never happens during the day) grrrrrr...i'm using huggies supreme now but that doesnt help at night.. On another note i took him to the doctor yesterday..she says she really doesnt think its allergies, maybe just a small cold (yes nikki she said the 3 week thing and its almost 3 weeks, so hopefully almost done) it wasnt so bad last night or this am so hopefully that's a good sign I'd much rather him be sick than have allergies..not that i'm glad he's sick, but allergies (esp.l if it were to our dog cooper) would be bad.
So regarding all of the dieting/working out going on with everyone..i went to the gym last night..i'm trying to go whenever i can--when Will gets home early from work, or before i go to work...it makes me feel good, relieves my stress....did i mention that i'm plucking ridiculous amounts of grey hairs from my head....and getting those baby lbs off. unfortunately i'm not a dieter..i LOVE to eat and Will is a good cook so cutting back or eating healthy doesnt always work for me..plus w/ breastfeeding i'm usually hungry/thirst all the time...so for now i'm aloud! =) my body is sore today but dont you like that feeling, then its like, yes, i did something yesterday and its working??? ....

5 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I found the best way to keep Zach's diaper from leaking at night was to buy bigger diapers. I have used Pamper's swaddlers and now cruisers since he was born. Whenever he started leaking I would move up to the next size which usually was when he was at the minimum for that size. I guess they would fit up to the weight on the package but not without leaking (at least for Zach). Good luck!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Found your blog via Angelle - have you tried Luvs? They fit a lot like Pampers but are a lot cheaper - we're using them for our newborn and used them for our oldest son until we had to go to the Pampers pullup-style (he was running away - we had to change for my sanity!).

3:57 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I remember my friend Hope saying that she had to double diaper her son when he was little because he was leaking at night.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Angelle said...

I agree with Christina. I found that things went much smoother when I moved up to the next size, even when Leah wasn't ready weight-wise. Although on boys it's probably harder to, um, trap the pee. :)

I had never heard the 3 week thing. I wonder how old that goes for.

Congrats on going to the gym! I love the feeling you get when you have a good workout. I plucked a gray hair yesterday too (is it grey or gray? or does it matter?).

I LOVE to eat also. But I REALLY want to lose this weight. You can cook good things and still be healthy. Will would have to be in tune with you for you to be successful. For now you are off the hook with breastfeeding :)

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pkuoubuvr http://www.free-mass-traffic.net/free-mass-traffic/free-mass-traffic-review Free Mass Traffic

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home