our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

whew

so my last day of work was yesterday...kinda bittersweet. I'm really excited to start a new job but i'll miss my friends.. we are running around trying to pack up the last of our things..there are boxes everywhere and furniture in the garage and still we have so much more to pack. My mom comes thursday, dad comes friday and we move down on saturday...pretty crazy.

on another note, landon is now 11 months. He now has 2 bottom teeth and is teething so who knows how many more are going to pop out soon. he's saying dada but not sure if the association is there. he's now also signing "eat, tree, please (although its his own version of please haha)," along w/ the others he already did...walking like crazy. walking in shoes great now which at first he wasnt so good at. we got him some sandal like shoes today as well and he did great in those too....thats 'bout it....

we went to the mall today and i did the dreaded bathing suit shopping. we're going to grand cayman in april w/ will's family and i felt the need for a new suit. I've been in a slump lately when it comes to my body so i'm not so excited about putting on a suit in front of everyone. So going bathing suit shopping sucks to begin w/. You're standing in front of a mirror w/ all your flaws showing and i swear everything look 10x worse in those mirrors and lights. grrrr...i tried on some tankinis and skirts and then regular tops and bottoms, tried on one pieces which i've NEVER worn, and i actually found 2 i like at the 3rd store. i ended up w/ a tankini top and regular bottom and then ANOTHER suit, black, w/ tie at the hip bottoms to lessen the hip bulge and a halter top. I'm not so bold to take pics and post them but maybe ones from vacation will show up on here. I'm hoping after we move i'll get back to the gym and start eating a little better. we've been doing a lot of take out w/ packing/moving stuff. Plus i've been drinking way too much soda...i need to cut that crap out.....enough ranting....

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Good luck with the move! I can't wait to see pics of the new house once you are all moved in.

I had to go bathing suit shopping too but it was for a maternity suit. That wasn't near as bad. You are supposed to be big!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Angelle said...

I am so excited to see you all tomorrow or Sunday. I hope everything went smoothly with packing and getting stuff loaded.

I can't wait to see Landon's signs! I wish Leah still signed, I have been trying to remind her of signs so she can help teach when the baby comes.

I don't know what I am gonna do about a swimsuit yet but thankfully in NC you don't need one quite yet. I wore a pair of shorts and a halter tank with Leah at the end so I will probably do the same this time.

See you soon!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home