our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Who knew?....

I've been tagged...
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. Although I'm a nice person and mostly mild tempered, I can have a very, VERY bad temper if I'm pushed to that breaking point. And its not like anyone can get me there...only 3 people in my entire life can get me to reach that moment of complete insanity where i seriously have NO control or like my head is going to explode...who you ask...my dad ( but not since highschool days), my ex-boyfriend (who is now a great friend and does not make me angry) and my husband....(hmm..not a great thing is it......) oh well- we're working on that.

2. I LOVED college. For real, it was the greatest time of my life.....Sure there were stinky moments too..but in all, I have no regrets and sometimes daydream of going back to that time.

3. I like reading romance novels....definitely more romance than i've seen in a while...not that i'm not to blame though....

4. When my son was born there was a moment i thought he was going to die. Of course that's being a little melodramatic, but for those few seconds he was blue and not breathing i prayed to god for him to be okay...and he was, and now i love that little devil. =)

5. For the first 6 months after Landon was born I really should've been on antidepressants but was too ashamed to talk to the doctor about it (prob. b/c i was a nurse or whatever) I was so sad and happy and miserable and guilty and exhausted and utterly in love w/ my child all at once. I had very bad thoughts some time...about myself, not Landon. Glad that's over with but kinda worries me for the next child. Wish I lived closer to family and friends (at least i'm a little closer for next time, wish it could be 5 minutes close though.)

6. When I was a kid I wanted to be an archaeologist. Now I look at vagina all day, and help bring babies into the world...haha...who'd-a-thunk?

most everyone i know that blogs has been tagged. So i tag Alexis, Jen, Jeri, Stef, and Sandra

1 Comments:

Blogger Angelle said...

Can't wait to see you guys and who knows? Maybe you and I can go out just girls one time... :)

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home