our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Wedding Tag

1. Where did you meet your husband? um, online.....
2. What was the first thing you said to your husband? online--"do i know you?"...in person... "hi"
3. Where was your first date? hmm...good question..when we first met in person, he came to my house at 1am straight from the airport.
4. Where was your first kiss? in my bedroom that same night. (but that's where it stopped!!!)
5. Did you have a long or short engagement? haha, well if you call it an engagement. Will called me from basic training saying I had to call his mom and set a date to get married b/c we needed to get married on his 2 week break before we had to move to D.C. (niiiiice)
6. Where did you get engaged? See Above
7. Where were you married?1st time, in Michigan, 2nd time in Leesburg, Virginia @ Lansdowne Resort (http://www.lansdowneresort.com)
8. How did the reception go? 2nd time- so fun, I'm so happy my friends could share that day w/ me
9. How was the honeymoon? Great. We went to St. Lucia for a week, relaxed and what not. I did get sun poisoning and that was NOT fun, but all in all good, I think i'll go somewhere else before i go back there though...

If you read this, you are tagged!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexis said...

fair enough...since I can't answer the marriage tag... =)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home