our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 10, 2007

my sweet boy



It was such a pleasure to wake up this morning to my sweet boy. All smiles, looking for his "mama". He wasn't cranky, he woke up around 7 or so, and was fun. I was working these past 2 days which means i didnt see him and something this am just seemed different. He is "talking" a lot more and just acting like such a big boy. Where did my baby go? He's saying "ooper" for Cooper and "bubba" sometimes, we call Cooper bubba sometimes so i dont know if thats for him too? He'll say "Na" for "more" while he's signing more.


On a different subject yesterday at work was nutty. I had a good day but didn't end up leaving work til 8:40p. - didnt get home til 9:15. fun times!!!!!


I work again Sun,mon,tues night....baby Erin wait for Aunt Stacy......(not good for Angelle, though--she wants her out)

2 Comments:

Blogger Angelle said...

Every once in a while something about the sweetness of being a mother overwhelms you. I am so glad you had such a wonderful morning. Baby Erin is still rocking out in there.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home