our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

15 months

Landon is 15 months now and he just had his appt. 25lbs and 32 inches long.
Words spoken: dada, mama, duck, dog, woof woof, quack quack, hot dog, neigh (for horse), nana (pronounced naw naw--for his pacifier) starting to say hi, bubye and ba (ball)....of course there can be variations of these at any time.
Signed words: Hi, bye, light, fan, more, milk, eat, grapes, apple, shoes, ball, cat, water, hat, thank you, please, book, brush teeth, there's more i just cant think..(its been a long day at work*)
Body parts he points to: hair, head, eyes, nose, cheek, ears, knee, foot, toes, mouth
He still loves looking at books, loves going to school and playing w/ friends, loves to give hugs (especially to friends at school ) gives high fives, climbs everything and anything, gets frustrated easily when he cant do something or isnt aloud to do something, has 6 teeth and 2 on the way through....is the love of my life and i cant imagine my life w/out him.

(** today at work i delivered twins vaginally...and by "i delivered" i mean i was there/her nurse, not that i actually caught babies...=) hope all you preggos are feeling good and happy. )

3 Comments:

Blogger Angelle said...

I am glad he is SO happy at school. That is such a relief.

Twins vaginally is awesome. I have been scaring myself about C-sections lately. It's no big deal either way, right?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I'm glad Landon is doing so well.

I really can't imagine having two children come out in that way...

9:41 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I made a blog! I am not sure how to add friends yet, let me know =)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home