our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Real Moms

So there are many things to blog about but I'll start here and add more later. Quick diddy: we moved to durham and currently are in charlotte for my niece's babtism (on the wrigley side)...and landon's sleeping and i'm going to get some shut eye...I was tagged by Nikki...so i'll do my best-----

Real moms cry from exhaustion, frustration, and lack of "me" time, but love their baby none the less!
Real moms have been pooped on, peed on, spit up on, and then hugged and kissed so its all okay.
Real moms will go without a shower b/c someone refuses to take his nap
Real moms make fools of themselves in public places to make their kids smile
Real moms are hopeful that the busted eyelid their son got from slipping in the tub will be one of the worst boo boos he'll ever get (only wishful thinking...unfortunately)
Real moms wish that nap would last just a little bit longer
Real moms will let their child take every single DVD out of its place if it makes him happy ( and we have LOTS of them...)


Real moms LOVE their baby's slobbery wet kisses
Real moms are okay with their after baby bodies (yeah RIGHT! =) )
Real moms have had some battle wounds from their delivery --that last 7 freakin months...( i wish this upon no one)
Real moms will do everything in their power to make sure their child has food to eat and a safe place to sleep
Real moms are thankful they have been blessed with their children
Real moms NEED a break every now and again...and thats OKAY!~
I think all of my blogging friends have been tagged (from HIVE) Soooo if Sandra and Stef read this...you've been tagged to blog on your sites .....

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Yes! Ella just started pulling out all the DVDs as well... and I just let her do it cause it makes her happy!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Also I need your email address to put you as an approved reader - you can email it to me at lizprice22@gmail.com

5:13 PM  
Blogger Keri Donald said...

Great list!
I read your list earlier today, then just hours later, Belle busted her eyelid! She didn't do it in the bathtub, but on our coffee table trunk. I immediately thought of Landon and how pitiful, yet cute his busted eyelid must be. :)

12:02 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I loved your list. The DVD thing made me think of something this real mom lets her baby get away with. Halle loves to unfold the laundry that I just folded, and it never seems to bother me. Jason always comments about how it doesn't bother me, but I just think its so cute that she's "helping"! :)

Seems all our little ones are in the boo-boo stage. I'm praying for no more injuries for all of them! Hope Landon (& Annabelle) recover quickly!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home