our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 03, 2007


So work is going good, landon's daycare is going good, and Will is doing well. Don't have much to say right this second. We went to Charlotte a couple weekends ago, for the HIVE reunion and it was so much fun being w/ everyone. I think we're going to see Transformers today....and hopefully we can find something to do for the 4th...I'll write more later..(I think Landon kinda looks like my dad in this photo....)

(

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This photo is so cute! Is this in his room? Happy 4th!
Jen

9:24 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I agree Landon looks just like your dad. Have a happy 4th.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Keri Donald said...

Very adorable smile! It was great to get to see Landon and all his energy last weekend (well... guess it's been a couple of weekends ago now; huh?)!

I'd love to see more pictures of his nursery! :)

1:18 AM  
Blogger Angelle said...

I was wondering if you forgot about us!

9:14 AM  
Blogger nomoreblog said...

Landon does look like your dad but Landon is so much cuter, LOL.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home