our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

I got my hair did...again.



So we're broke basically (not really broke, just living paycheck to paycheck) and refuse to pay someone to cut landon's hair, so Will took it upon himself to do something about that. I was in bed the other morning, just resting while Will got Landon out of bed...after a bit I hear landon's whining. At first I thought he was getting his diaper changed (he still doesnt like that so much) but it didnt stop...after a few minutes i finally got out of bed and went in the playroom where i find Will buzzing Landon's head w/ his clippers. Poor baby was whining and some tears coming down (not really crying though). I think it was the noise mostly scaring him...it was over pretty quick after that and i think he looks darn cute. But then again i'm his mom...but he really is that cute, ... really.! =) Seriously though..he looks so much like my dad...shhh dont tell Will. hehe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Keri Donald said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Keri Donald said...

I love the hair! One of my friends started buzzing their little boy's hair as soon as it got long enough and I think it is adorable! We may have to invest in some clippers. :)

10:19 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I love the hair cut!

I think we might also. Those ladies at the kiddie cuts place just mess his hair up anyway.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, he looks so cute with the new haircut! Let me know if you are coming to visit, so I can schedule some time off =)
Jen

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home