our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

my little man

isnt he cute?...i've been playing w/ the camera



haha...i have a funny story. well not really funny and you'd only find it a bit humorous if you watched beauty and the geek (the tv show). Okay, so i'm at the gym yesterday around lunchtime-its not very buys...so i'm on the recumbant bike reading a book and i look up and see these two guys "working out" i put that in quotes b/c one knew what he was doing and the other didnt and was kinda learning i guess...so who do you ask were these guys...well i'll tell you...One of them i have no idea, sorry. haha, the OTHER was a geak from the tv show....i giggled to myself, i'm thinking i'm the only dork who probably watched this show and knew who this kid was, but i wasnt gonna be the girl who goes up to him and was like "oh my gosh you were on that show" yeah that'd be lame so i just continued to pedal. So anyhow if you watched it, it was the red head guy i think william the one w/ the blond muscular girl partner...he wasnt my favorite on the show-not even close but it was still amusing to me that he was in the gym....
thats all...ciao

7 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

I miss my lunches at red robin with landon!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Erica Lynn said...

Awesome, I'm glad you're back posting, I missed you! What kind of camera did you guys get?

5:54 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

So many new posts! I am excited I get to come see you and Landon! The third photo looks just like your Dad! Too cute!

7:39 PM  
Blogger stacy said...

we got the canon xti...

8:00 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

He is SO cute!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Angelle said...

Love the pics!

You know I watched Beauty and the Geek. I had no idea Durham was home to such a celebrity. :)

8:43 PM  
Blogger Erica Lynn said...

Awesome thats what we just got liz for christmas :)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home