our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

here i am

So yes, we are all aware i'm a slacker and procrastinator and thus dont blog like i should. Facebook is easy to put one liners on though so that's been easier than typing on here. Sorry. I'm 30 weeks and still going. I'm uncomfortable and feel bad about complaining b/c there are people far worse off than me. Either they're pregnant and stay at home moms or have multiple kids to take care of or have to be stuck in a bed day and night. Anyway here's my rant. I have a crazy 3 yr old boy who likes to go non stop and then be held and have me pick him up all the time and that's just getting too hard to do. When i pick him up he sits on my belly and then this baby girl is being squished even further down than she's already sitting. Thats a whole nother subject. She is SO low its ridiculous. Can you say pressure. All the time!!!!! GRRR.. I swear there's no more room in there and i know i'll stretch and grow more but i think she's growing faster than my belly is. The good part is i always feel her move. i dont think she ever sleeps...its crazy. She moves more than landon did which was a lot. I like feeling that, its the best part in my opinion. She had the hiccups this morning. Landon used to get them alot so it was neat. It means she's practicing her breathing. Good girl. What else....hmm...a week or two ago i had a scan at work and she weighed in at 3 lb 5 oz, she's a good size already. I've been getting really excited recently. We've been going through baby stuff and clothes and putting things together...7-10 more weeks and we'll meet her. I cant wait. I wonder who she'll look like???? Will she have lots of hair????

So besides baby what else. We went to Kiawah, SC for a beach vacation w/ the Wrigley clan. Fun, but tiring. Didnt have the best sleep all week and not a whole lot of rest so it got hard. This sat. me and landon are flying to florida for little vacation. Finally get to meet friends daughter Tori whose growing so fast) and new baby Jax. YAY!. Come on, come all to see me =).

Will starts school again tomorrow and then this is the last semester. For those that dont know he's also submitted an application for the navy nurse corps. This means, once again, we'll be moving and at the mercy of the military...eek. For the first 3 years we'll be in the states but there's possibility that after that we'll have to go overseas...not sure how i feel about that but one place we might end up is Naples Italy...so that's not entirely horrible i suppose. We're thinking we'll be back up in n. VA area, and that Will will be stationed at Bethesda Naval hospital. So at least i'll know my way around and still know people up there. I'll keep ya posted on that, nothing new as of now though. We might know something come november so....that's bout it...

ciao

6 Comments:

Blogger Keri Donald said...

Not that I've been the best blogger lately, but it's good to hear from you! :) Glad to hear you have a happy and active little girl in there! I bet Landon will be a super-sweet, calm big brother with her (note that I said "with her"... when he isn't handling her... I'm sure regular actions will resume). :)

5:15 PM  
Blogger Angelle said...

I will come visit you in Italy. :)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I wonder if I can talk Jason into a trip down south this weekend. We'd love to see you guys!

Can't wait to see who your daughter looks like too!

10:07 PM  
Blogger stacy said...

Nik, that would be awesome. I think we've decided there's a pool day at christina's on sunday...=)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Glad to hear you are doing good. I guess I get to hear about everything in person soon. YEAH! I felt your pain before I had Jackson. It is much better now that he is on the outside. When I would go and pick up the kids from daycare all of the woman would pity me and make comments about how I needed to get that baby out!

Today when I went to pick them up, one of them said you look so good I don't feel sorry for you anymore. Me either, I feel SO MUCH BETTER. 3 kids isn't near as scary as 2 kids and 1 in the belly!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

Glad to hear everything is great! I'm 19 weeks and still waiting to feel my sweet girl. I do have tightness and can imagine how you feel that she's growing faster than your belly can. I can't wait to see pictures!!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home