our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

i have to laugh not to cry

yeah...so a 30 minute nap would've been great compared to what happened.

1 hr and 10 min of crying and then a 20 min nap. so i finally caved and took her in my bed and nursed her and we both slept..i dont even know for how long.. maybe an hour? not sure...

she cried, i cried......*sigh*

hopefully next week goes better. after tonite i dont work again til next fri/sat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angelle said...

Man, that SUCKS! Keep trying though, it WILL get better...

5:40 PM  
Blogger Keri Donald said...

I LOOOOVEEED the nurse-and-nap naps! As long as there isn't another kid around that you have to be responsible for and stay awake for, I say do all of the nurse-and-naps that you can. :) I remember that always being the most relaxing sleep that I ever got in my life. :)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home