our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

rain rain go away...

okay so its been raining for 3 days straight....for goodness sakes please make it stop. I wanted to get out of the house and neither the rain nor jordyn wanted to cooperated. Today and tomorrow i'm on my own for the day. I had to get landon to school and do the morning stuff (including cooper and what not) and deal w/ jordyn all while its raining and windy and cold... Not so bad when you think about people who have more kids but this is all new for me..and dealing w/ landon and cooper in the morning is enough to drive me nuts. (not all the time but they can both be a handful if they want to). Thankfully jordyn was good this morning and i got landon to school okay and on time. Will has clinicals tomorrow so i'm doing it all over. This also after being up 2-4 times during the night w/ jordyn (meaning not lots of sleep). I did come home and nap w/ jordyn though.

So then later in the day i was trying to get to old navy for their 30% friends/family stuff....i FINALLY got jordyn to sleep and then when we got there the rain started going sideways and it was so cold and she woke up..i tried to get some light shopping in...she cried the whole time and eventually i gave up. I ended up w/ a pair of jeans for her and flipflops for me....16 for both...cant complain...wish i had more time though.

I rejoined the gym yesterday..cant wait to go....she can start going to the kids area at 6 weeks..so until then Will can watch her while i get a quick workout it...

My back hurts too...in a few more weeks i'm going to try to get a massage in...i'm trying to wait for the "womenly post partum fun" to be over...if you know what i mean...*wink*...ha ewww.

hope everyone is doing well...

3 Comments:

Blogger Angelle said...

We will be heading to Old Navy sometime in the next few days too. Hope the weather clears up over there. It is supposed to here starting tomorrow afternoon.

Congrats on doing it on your own. I remember being terrified when I was left alone with Leah and Erin for the first time. And I am terrified again. :) It's never as bad as you think though.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Keri Donald said...

"womanly post partum fun"! Haha! I love your honesty!

I can't believe you're hitting the gym already! Wow!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so they gave you a good deal at O2 fitness? I just joined meadowmont wellness center. let me know what you think of the new gym!

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home