our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 01, 2006

just like mom

So we're getting the rain/storms from Ernesto now i think...the only good part is the temperature has cooled off for the moment. We have had our windows open since yesterday. Its not only nice to have the cool breeze but saves money on our electric bill-always a plus. Landon has been napping a lot better recently...he also is sleeping on his tummy now--just like his mom. I always love sleeping on my stomach but hadnt for so long b/c of being pregnant...now it feels so good. I was hoping that he'd sleep better at night b/c when he's on his tummy he seems to fart better and the gas doesnt bother him as much but i dont think he's doing much better than before. Last night was definitely NOT better. I think i'm just getting used to it. But at least he's napping better during the day. We gave him some oatmeal yesterday and he liked it better than the rice cereal..i tried it- it is just a bit better. I also got some fruits/veggies for him but that'll be in a few days after we do oatmeal for a while. He has been pushing up on his hands and is now figuring out that he needs to get his knees up underneath him....I wouldnt mind a couple more months of him being immoble but he's just not happy being in one place and gets bored it seems quite easily lately. I think i'm going to have my hands full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home