our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 19, 2006

updates

So the past 2 nights Landon only cried for 10-15 minutes when put to bed, so that's good, But, he had horrible naps during the days and I had 2 major meltdowns. Not sure what/why it happend. Whether its just stress, or not enough time spent w/ my own friends or doing things I want...but i just lost it. It started both times when he wouldnt go down for his morning nap...it just escalated after that and then we both cried for a while and then my meltdown was over. *sigh*.... i need a vacation...haha that sounds funny....i mean, i only work 1 day a week and i'm saying i need a vacation....but all you mom's i'm sure totally understand.

I took landon to the Peds for a rash evaluation. They didnt think it was food related and just said to put some aquafor lotion on it...we'll see. They said maybe just a viral rash some kids get. We see his regular Peds next week. I also havent given him any solids for a few days so when i do again, we'll see what happens. The rash does seem to be getting better though??? we'll keep you updated..

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I totally understand the meltdown when they won't go down for a nap. It's like you just can't do anything but cry. Ella apparently naps great at the babysitter's all week long, but during the weekends she will not nap for me. All you want is an hour or so to yourself.. I understand.
Hopefully Landon will get better at his naps so you can have some more time to yourself... and if your figure out how to get him to nap better... let me know!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Angelle said...

You count on those naps to allow you to breathe and regroup and maybe get a few chores (like scrapbooking) done. I know where you are coming from. Is he sleeping better at night? Sleep begets sleep so sleeping mostly through the night would help him nap better to. Do you have my sleep book, Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child? I really liked it when Leah was that age.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home