our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

WHAT????

What do you mean I didn't suck my thumb when i was little? My mom is in town and were just talking about Landon and then my brother and I ..my mom mentioned how she used to let me go to sleep w/ a bottle of juice (apparently that's the only way i'd go to sleep...haha) Then we started talking about my pacifier and landon and his pacifier and then i said, but "yeah, i sucked my thumb til i was 4"..my mom goes "no you didnt, your brother sucked his thumb, not you"..i'm like, "um, yeah i did i remember"....So i call my dad....dad says "no stacy you did not suck your thumb"...so i call my brother mike...mike says "no stacy i was the one that sucked my thumb, you had your mine (what i called the pacifier..."mine".)"
Needless to say i'm devastated b/c i KNOW i sucked my thumb. Not like this is something to be so proud of but when you're 27 yrs old and your whole life you think something that might not be true it IS devastating....So did i make this whole thing up about sucking my thumb? is that even possible? How do i have memories about it, but my whole family doesnt remember or know that it happend????? Maybe it was my prior life? who knows, all i know is either they're all crazy or its just me....

4 Comments:

Blogger Keri Donald said...

Haha! That's hilarious. I mean.. no, It's not funny. I'm sorry for your loss. ;)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Awe at least you don't have to say that you sucked your thumb until you were 12....

Yeah... Hi, my name is Liz, and I sucked my thumb until I was 12.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Hmm...that is a strange story. You need to dig through some old photos to get to the bottom of this...maybe ask your dentist :-)

9:34 PM  
Blogger nomoreblog said...

This cousin knows you didn't suck your thumb but holy crap you loved that bloody pacifier. You were sooooooooooooooooo CUTE.

XOXO

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home