our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

We're back

So happy belated mommy's day to all my mommy friends out there. We were in the Keys from Wed-Sunday. We flew back into town last evening. Will, Landon and I went to Islamorada with Will's parents. It was a nice break. We got in Wed. afternoon, went to the pool and went to dinner. Will and his dad went fishing the next day and Becky, me and landon just hung out and went to the pool. Basically that was what we did. Went to the pool and ate good food. I think i gained like 10lbs while i was there. Trips are awesome, i just dread the traveling part. Especially w/ a toddler. I can only imagine what it'll be like w/ one or two more kids....To all you out there with multiple kids..kudos to you!!!! So now its back to work. I work tues,wed, thur night then on friday landon and i are driving to charlotte for my niece leah's 3rd bday....its hard to believe she's 3, oh how time flies......Will starts clinicals this week, so cute..i told him i wanted to take a pic of him on his first day, you know when he's all dressed in his scrubs..he just rolled his eyes at me..haha..

oh! Landon went poopy in the potty last night...not by his own doing though..not really. He was taking a bath and i could tell he needed to go...i said, "landon do you need to go poopy?"....No mommy, no poopy. He cont. to play and be really sweet and is trying to distract me..i see him kinda push one time and i sweep him outta the tub and plop him on the potty...i say "landon, big boys go poopy on the potty"...so he does...and we took a picture to prove it...haha. I'm sure he'll love that when he's older....So he got m&ms as a reward..Yep, i'm all about rewards...

So i have some shot outs to do:
Happy belated anniversary to Jen and Bob....here's to many more years.....
The Konickis---my thoughts are with you...glad you're home Nik, stay off those feet and drink plenty of water.
Happy belated bday to my mom in law Becky....
Love to all......

2 Comments:

Blogger never said...

Thanks Stacy! Glad you had a relaxing vaca! Love, Jen

11:23 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I'm glad you had a nice relaxing trip. Good job Landon!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home