our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

vacation

so i'm back from my little girls weekend w/ my friend alexis in milwaukee. i had such a great time. i left thursday evening, she picked me up from the airport and we went directly out. I think i drank more in these past few days than i have in the past 5 years. How crazy is that? haha. good times. we also went to chicago on sat. and saw the show "wicked". even with the ridiculous traffic near chicago all went okay and it was awesome!...sunday was a chill out day and i ended up getting a new tattoo..pics to come. i got it on my right inner wrist. its landon's initials "L S" but in an artsy way

now i'm back, will was having a tizzy about all the goose poop outside. we went to see the dark knight which i like alot and thats that..

peace out

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Has it been 5 years since we graduated? I am so jealous you got to see Wicked! Post tattoo pics soon!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

That sounds like fun. Can't wait to see pics of the new tatoo.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home