our happy home

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ouch

wow i got an ass kickin at the gym today. i see a chiropracter there who also knows something or two about training..so he took me in the gym and showed me some other exercises that might be better for my neck and back...all i can say is ouch. i did things that made me hurt in crazy places, none of them being my neck, which is good. i was doing hand stand against the wall i was climbing rope (this was the worst) i told him i felt like i was in gym class again. i complained alot in a charming way i'm sure..he just laughed at me. anyway i hurt but in that good, i know i just made muscle kinda way.

i'll be complaining more tomorrow when i cant move my arms or hold anything w/out my arms/hands shaking....

6 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I love being sore! It means it worked!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Angelle said...

You have a rope to climb at your gym? Maybe you are in gym class! :)

Can't wait to see your muscles. When are you guys gonna come visit again?

1:43 PM  
Blogger stacy said...

no the guy had one he clips to one of the big machines..and you sit on the floor and pull your body up on the knots that are tied in it..i'm sure i looked ridiculous..i dont care..

5:10 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I would have loved to see you do the rope! =) Sounds interesting to watch.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I would have loved to see you do the rope! =) Sounds interesting to watch.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home